Ernie Collyer, CLU®, ChFC®
Ernie is an independent financial advisor, registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. He is a lifelong resident of the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan area. His practice has been in Leawood, Kansas since 1979.
It is my pleasure to be part of a great group of financial professionals. This is a tremendous strategic alliance that will provide my current and future clients with a high level of support that will continue to serve their financial services needs for many years to come.
Planning for your future involves much more than your investments. As a member of Premier Financial Partners and the John Christy, CFP® Team, we have access to enhanced resources, research, and exceptional financial planning assistance. We utilize a leading investment platform to offer sound financial advice, a wide variety of investment strategies and quality asset management.
Licenses, Qualifications and Professional Designations
- Formal Education
- University of Central Missouri – Bachelor of Science
- The American College
- CLU® – Chartered Life Underwriter
- ChFC® – Chartered Financial Consultant
- Licenses and Registrations
- General Securities – Series 7 – Investment Adviser Representative – Series 65
- Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts – Series 6
- Insurance Licenses – Life and Health
- Kansas City Estate Planning Society